Reviews

Here’s What People are Saying About iCare!

271 thoughts on “Reviews

1. Patty

I travel often for my job. It is so comforting knowing I have a safe and loving home for my little Sully to go to when I am out of town. He is always excited to go to Stacey’s house. I love seeing the pictures of Sully playing and snuggling with the other dogs. I am so thankful for Stacey and Bonnie and appreciate their loving care for my little guy.

1. BonnieBonnie Post author

We both love having little Sully come stay and play with us! He is so cute and funny, and is one crazy fur-ball of energy. He feels like part of the family, and we are thrilled that you trust his care to us when you are away.

Kisses to your little man,
      Bonnie and Stacey

2. R

iCare has provided excellent service for our dog for over 9 years. They go above and beyond when taking care of her and we know that she will be loved and enjoyed whenever we leave her with iCare. They are awesome!

Thank you Mrs. R!

We adore having your girl stay with us, and really enjoy her energy when playing or being a little goof. Give her hugs from us and can’t wait to see her again.

3. Windi Phelps

Thank you so much to Bonnie and Joel for taking such good care of our dogs Duke and Harley. Bonnie sent pictures to let us know how our boys were doing. Loved that she kept in touch with us to let us know the dogs were adjusting well. I will be using iCare! again and would highly recommend them to everyone.
    Such caring people and you can really tell that Bonnie loves dogs 🙂

Thank you so much Windi!

Your boys were a hoot to care for, from little Harley wanting love…no…demanding love, to Duke being so good playing with all the little pups here. We really enjoyed having them here and look forward to caring for them again soon!

Kisses to both of them,

4. Buffy

We love knowing that we can leave Domino with Bonnie and he will be loved, taken great care of and have a wonderful time!

Buffy,

Thank you for your compliments, and we LOVE having Domino stay with us! He is so much fun to play and cuddle with, we enjoy every second of his stay.

Thanks for putting your trust in us and give your boy some kisses!

5. Carlo Cornacchia

Thank you Bonnie for taking care of Coco and Elvis in our absence! They were very comfortable with you and this is important for us! We are lucky to have you as our neighbor!

Carlo and Debi

1. BonnieBonnie Post author

Your kiddos are so funny with their greetings they give me, and then it is all love and cuddles. We enjoy caring for them and are very happy to be neighbors with you too!

Kisses to Miss Coco and rockin’ Elvis!

6. Diane K

Bonnie takes such good care of our dog, and we highly recommend her! Our sweet Bandit is diabetic and blind, and requires extra care and attention. We feel 100% comfortable leaving him in Bonnie’s care, knowing that he will be safe and well-loved. She goes above and beyond in making sure he eats, gets all his meds, and is happy during his visits. We love Bonnie!!

1. BonnieBonnie Post author

You little guy is such a sweetheart, and it is a pleasure to care for him. He does so well in getting around, and he loves his “sunset” cuddle times with both of us out on the deck. He REALY loves our dog’s raised cool-bed out there, and he steps right up and settles in for the evening!

Thanks for giving us the opportunity to care for Bandit!

7. Tracy D

So relieved to find a safe, stress free, and loving place for our dogs to be when we go out of town. Made us feel better to know that they were in a home environment instead of being boarded at the vet. Bonnie sent us videos and pictures of our happy and content pups. We had a better vacation knowing they were in good hands!

Thanks Bonnie!

Thank you Tracy!

We loved having your kiddos spend time with us, and what a fun time we all had! They both live up to their names! We can’t wait to have them stay with us again.

Kisses to both of them,

8. Debbie Nation

Bonnie & Joel,
    Thank you for taking such great care of Max. I am so glad my mom recommended you, since moving to Colorado I have not had to leave Max and knowing he was in such great hands was a comfort.

Bonnie went out of her way to meet before leaving Max, and her house is set up so dog friendly. She kept in touch while I was on my trip sending pics of Max playing. He looked happy and not at all stressed. So much better then being left in a kennel where he doesn’t get to get out and run.

It is so nice knowing when I need to leave him he will be taken good care of. Would highly recommend Bonnie.

Debbie

Thank you Debbie!

Your boy was so much fun to care for and does he LOVE to play! Inside, outside, up, down, it didn’t matter as long as he could play! We really enjoyed having him here and can’t wait to see him again.

Kisses to Mr. Max,

9. Pene Harrison

Thanks again to Carrie for taking great care of my babies while I was on vacation. I never have a moment’s worry while I’m gone. They are in great hands, and they love Carrie. She does an excellent job with them and everything is always in perfect order when I get home. It makes it possible for me to relax on my trips and not have to be concerned about what is going on at home.

1. BonnieBonnie Post author

Carrie is always very excited when I call her to let her know you need care for your wonderful pack of paws! Cuddling with them at night, then playing with them during the day…what more could you ask for?

Give all of them a kiss from us and we look forward to caring for them again soon!
      Bonnie and Carrie

10. Shannon

These folks were recommended on NextDoor and I needed someone to fill in while my regular dog watcher was on vacation. Rebecca came to the rescue and my dogs loved her. She communicated often, when with the dogs. Will use this company again.

1. BonnieBonnie Post author

Your little love bugs are are so much fun to care for, and were REALLY happy when Rebecca was there.

We hope we can help you again in the future, and please give your cuties a kiss from us!
      Bonnie and Rebecca

1. Rebecca Corriveau

Thanks so much Shannon,

I had a ball with your kids. And I still swear on my life that I got pictures of all three sitting with out any treats in my hands 😉

11. Paul and Kim

Thanks so much for taking such good care of Aspen. We were able to relax and enjoy our time away knowing she was in good hands. Stacey, it was nice to get your pictures and text updates. She came home happy (and tired) and we could tell she was given much love and attention.

Paul and Kim

Paul and Kim,

Your little one was so much fun to care for, and most of them do go home all tuckered out from playing with all the other fur-kiddos. She loved giving love, and we hope to see her again for her “stay-cation” as you vacation!

Bonnie and Stacey

12. Mercedes

Hi Bonnie, thank you for taking care of Zak; we really appreciated the updates and photos that you sent us. He was having a good time playing with the other doggies and spending some time in the yard that he loves doing. He will be visiting you next time we take another trip. Thanks again. Mercedes & Dennis P.

Mercedes and Dennis,

Zak was a hoot to have here, and he certainly loved his “yard time”. He would lay in the grass all day if he could…but he did have some pretty epic playtimes too.

Thanks for your trust in our service and we look forward to having Zak as our guest again.

13. Kym A

Christina took such great care of my 2 big babies. I was gone on a pretty long trip and got nice updates and pictures showing them playing and happy. My young one was in heaven with all the activity and large yard to run around in. My older one got to relax more and got the special attention he needed. I was so relieved to find Bonnie and Christina and it was priceless to be able to go enjoy vacation knowing they were in great hands. Will definitely call again!

1. BonnieBonnie Post author

It was a joy to be able to care for your fur-babies, and we look forward to spending more fun time with them again soon.

Hugs to all of you!
      Bonnie and Christina

14. Kristen Case

Rebecca was wonderful with our 2 dogs- I received frequent updates, and pictures. I had no doubt they were so well taken care of and from the pictures, they just adored her!! It is so nice to be able to get away and not worry one second about the dogs. Thank you so much, you did an amazing job!

1. BonnieBonnie Post author

Rebecca really enjoyed staying with your little ones and had a blast with them outside! They are so loving and free spirited. We hope that iCare! will be able to take care of all your pet sitting needs in the future.

Kisses to both of them!
      Bonnie and Rebecca

15. Carol Mancini

Thank heavens we found iCare! Pet Sitting. We have 2 older labs and one energetic puppy and a kitty. 22 hour in home care was a must. All our fur babies were happy and healthy when we got home. We will use iCare! on a regular basis.

Thanks Bonnie for filling a huge business need in Denver.

1. BonnieBonnie Post author

I know that Jeff and Ella really enjoyed caring for your crazy clan, and Joel and I enjoyed spending a few afternoons with them too. They have a love of life, and share their joy with all around them, and that says a lot for you and how you care for them.

Please give all of them some kisses from us, and we look forward to caring for them again soon.
      Bonnie, Joel, Ella and Jeff

16. Jennifer

Rebecca,

I can’t say THANK YOU enough for helping me with my fur babies. I was in complete relaxation mode knowing that you were coming over to visit and take care of Dot, Piper and Cooper. I was thrilled to get the photos on a daily basis of my babies.

If you have never had a pet sitter come to your home but have been thinking about it, I highly recommend iCare! and Rebecca. She was Amazing.

1. BonnieBonnie Post author

I know from all the photos that Rebecca had a wonderful time with your fur-kiddos. Looks like they had fun too.

We appreciate you trust in our care, and look forward to seeing all of you again soon!
      Bonnie and Rebecca

17. Pat Faughnan

Bonnie, Stacy and Rebecca,

Thank you for taking such wonderful care of my 2 boys – D’Artagnan and Zazzles. I travel so much with my job that it is really important that I know that they are well looked after when I am away. I appreciate the pictures and texts and feel better when I know someone is putting the phone back on the hook when Dart pulls it off!

Pat! Pat! Pat!

We all have a ball caring for your nutty boys, and love their quirky antics when we are there. They are a joy to be around and brighten our days.

Thanks for your trust in our care and kisses to both of them!
      Bonnie, Stacey and Rebecca

18. Karla

We want to thank iCare and Carrie for taking such good care of all of our furbabies. We really appreciate your ability to accommodate last minute care for daily business travel. We don’t know what we or our furbabies would do without you. We recommend iCare to everyone.

1. BonnieBonnie Post author

Your kiddos are a hoot to take care of, and it’s hilarious that your kitty, Mr. Elvis, is the Alpha of the gang. We are so happy when we get an email asking for care, for we think of the fun dances they do when we first walk into the house. Giggle…

Thank you for your trust in our services!
      Bonnie and Carrie

19. Jaimie B.

Bonnie and Christina were fantastic! Very professional and friendly, they immediately had me at ease for leaving my black lab Barry in Christina’s care. I got daily updates with cute pictures, and I could tell he was having a great time. I definitely would use iCare pet sitting again, and plan on it! 🙂 I would recommend them to anyone. Thanks iCare!

1. BonnieBonnie Post author

You are very welcome Jaimie!

Christina said he was a dream to care for, and kept her pups playing all day so they all got a great nights sleep.

We look forward to him being our guest in the future.
      Bonnie and Christina

20. Joe Raso

Bonnie,
    As always, a pleasure to use iCare once again to take care of Rocko. We never have any worries and know he is in the best of care!
    Joe & Claudia

Joe and Claudia,

We love caring for your little squirt! He is a grand champion in the play department, no matter what size pup he is engaging. His cuddling technique is off the charts good, and we SO enjoy having him as a guest.

Thanks for trusting us with his care and give him lots and LOTS of kisses from us!

21. Julie

Bonnie and Joel,

Thank you for the love and excellent care for Bo and Miss Molly. You kept me informed of them via text and email which was so reassuring. They both came home in good spirits and happy. A sure sign of the love they received at your home.

Again I would recommend you in a heart beat!!

1. BonnieBonnie Post author

It’s always a pleasure to watch your little ones…and they are so much fun! Molly with her “super sonic” bark to let us know what she wants, and little Bo-Bo with his “Bull Flicks”.
      He tells us he wants food, “Bull Flicks”!
      He wants to play, “Bull Flicks”!,
      He wants to go out, “Bull Flicks”!
      And of course he does the same thing to the other pups…he is a hoot!

We can’t wait to see them again, and give them tons of kisses from both of us.

22. Dawnette Slama

We recently got out of town for a long weekend and Rebecca came and stayed with our furry little man, Tucker. We got regular texts and photos from Rebecca and that put my mind at ease. Even though Tucker is sometimes leery of new people, he took to Rebecca and as soon snuggling away. Thanks for your excellent care of our Tucker!

1. BonnieBonnie Post author

You are so welcome Dawnette!

I know Rebecca had a wonderful time caring for Mr. Tucker, and they had lots of fun playing with toys, Toys, TOYS galore!

We look forward to caring for him again.
      Bonnie and Rebecca

23. Tracy Tannascoli

We love you & your pet care service! Our sweet little dog is happy & loved in your care, and comes home happy! THANK YOU!

1. BonnieBonnie Post author

Watching your very picky little one is so much fun! We love his Alpha-ness, despite his small stature, and his being the “King of the Couch”. He is a doll, and we love having him in our homes.

Please smother him in kisses from all of us!
      Bonnie and Stacey

24. Ellen Miille

Rebecca,
    Thanks very much for the great care you gave my kitty, Bunny. She was very happy when I got home and I greatly appreciate the text updates that you sent me. It is so nice to know to know my girl is in good hands when I am traveling.
    Best, Ellen

1. BonnieBonnie Post author

It is a joy to care for Miss Bunny, even when she is hiding from us. She is so sweet, and that says a lot about you!

Thanks for your trust in us for Bunny’s care.

Bonnie, Stacey, and Rebecca

25. Jamie Pines

Thank you Bonnie & Joel for always taking such amazing care of Zeke. We can always relax when we go away for vacation because we know he will be well taken care of and loved as if he were your own dog. Zeke is looking forward to coming to play again soon.

Jamie and Zeke,

We have loved caring for him so long, and have enjoyed watching him grow up from a silly puppy to a wonderful, fun, adult fur-baby. We treasure the times we get to spend with him.

Give him lots of hugs from us and be sure to let him have the crook of your knees in bed!

26. Heather Gotaas

Bonnie took such Awesome care of our 8 month old puppy Sammy! After the first set of videos and pictures I knew he was having as good of time as we were on vacation. She was very attentive to our Sammy and I know she took such good care of him like he was her own. I will always use Bonnie for my little man. Her home is set up perfectly for taking care of many animals and her place was very clean and tidy. Bonnie and iCare! Rock!!!!!

1. BonnieBonnie Post author

Sammy was a blast to care for, and he loves playing with all sizes of pups. We laughed so hard at his “gazelle” leaps through the snow, and how fast he was at playing “tag”. His “zoomie” outbursts were hilarious since no other dog could catch him! Zig! Zag! Zip! Can’t catch me! But he was also such a good cuddle bug at night too. We had a lot of fun watching him and hope to see you all again very soon.

Kisses to your little man,

27. Diane Johnson

Thank you Bonnie and Joel for taking such great care of Scruffy. Scruffy has an extreme level of Separation Anxiety and he did so well with Bonnie and Joel while we were on our Spring Break vacation. It was so difficult to leave Scruffy, because our vacation destination had no internet access, but knowing he was in such great hands, was a huge sense of relief. We couldn’t have asked for anything more and definitely give Bonnie and Joel a 5* rating.

Thanks again!

Diane,

Your boy was shy at first, being a “glue dot” to me, but after a bit, he opened up and started playing with the other pups. He was happier with the “little kittle” gang, so we let him hang with them.

We love having Mr. Scruffy here and look forward to spending more time with him in the future. Thanks for your trust in iCare!

28. Deana Bossio

Jeff took care of our german shepherd Misty, our 2 guinea pigs and a lizard, all of the houseplants and our home while we were gone for a week. I could tell by Misty’s temperament when we got home that she was well-cared for, the critters too!

I know Jeff went above and beyond my expectations by vacuuming the house, snowplowing 2 feet of snow, using the dust mop to get all of Misty’s hair AND running to the local pet store to pick up more food for the guinea pigs! I gladly reimbursed Jeff for that and then some. Jeff also retrieved our mail that the carrier delivered on our last day. Wow!

What a blessing and a comfort to know a huge part of our lives was in safe hands. Thank you Jeff! And thank you Bonnie for running your business as well as you do!

1. BonnieBonnie Post author

Jeff expressed that he really enjoyed caring for all your critters, and that Misty was such a fun and joyous pup, it made it all the easier to watch over her.

Thank you for putting your trust in iCare! and we look forward to seeing all of your critters again soon.

Bonnie and Jeff

29. Linnea and Karen

Jeff and Ella stayed at our house to take care of our two little fur babies, Vida and Chloe, and we couldn’t have been happier with the care they received. Jeff, Ella, and Bonnie all went above and beyond to take excellent care of our pups, especially our special needs little Chloe. They made sure Chloe was taking her meds and that she wasn’t licking her infected paw and even put a larger e-collar on her when she figured out how to lick with the smaller e-collar.

They put our mind at rest so we could enjoy a vacation for the first time in over a year. When we came home from our trip, Chloe and Vida seemed very relaxed, happy, and well cared for.

Now that we have highly skilled, responsible, caring pet sitters who we can trust, we plan on taking many more vacations in the future! Many thanks!!

Linnea and Karen,

Thank you for your kind words, and we all enjoyed spending time with your little ones. Chloe is quite the Houdini in getting around a cone, and she was so funny trying to walk with the longer one on her…but we did prevail in keeping her from licking her little paw.

Both of them were love bugs, and we look forward to caring for them again in the future!

Kisses to them from all of us,
      Bonnie, Ella and Jeff

30. Jenaya Craig

Thank you Stacey for taking such good care of Pippin while we were away. She looked liked she fit right in with the other dogs and was well loved by you and your husband! And I appreciated the pictures you sent to me – made me feel so much better!

Take care,

Jenaya

Jenaya,

Pippin is so cute, and we really enjoyed having her stay with us. We hope your move is smooth and easy, and hope that we might see all of you again.

Bonnie and Stacey

31. Chris and Marcie

We would like to thank Bonnie and iCare! for taking such great care of our puppy Natasha while we were out of town. We could tell that Natasha was in great hands from the updates and photographs we received while we were gone. We knew that Natasha was happy and received a lot of attention while she was there. She even came home a little bit spoiled. We will definitely use iCare! again.

Thank you!
    Marcie and Chris

Hi Chris and Marcie,

Thank you for all your compliments, but she was so easy to care for, and loved playing with the other pups here. She is quite the lover, but was too funny when she went into her “you can’t touch that” moments…especially when it came time to go into her condo. Although, once she learned that she got a treat each time she went in when asked, she saw the treat and made a beeline into there, hence cracking us up!

Thanks again for your trust in our services and we look forward to seeing you and Natasha again soon.

32. Jessie C

This is the second time now that we have used Bonnie and iCare! to watch our Corgi Koda. Bonnie goes above and beyond! When leaving Koda with her, I know that he is well taken care of and I really like how Bonnie always sends updates on how he is doing. The whole process is very organized and she really took the time to get all the information needed on Koda. We will always use Bonnie and her services whenever we need a dog sitter and for all our future dogs!

Thank you Jessie!

Caring for Koda is so much fun, for he knows how to P.L.A.Y.!!! He gets along with all the other guests at iCare! and can be quite the lover of humans too.

Thanks for your trust in our care, and give that sweet boy a kiss from both of us!

33. Ginger L

I want to thank Stacey for taking such good care of Tippy while we were gone. Looks like she had a
    great time playing with Stacey’s dogs and felt right at home with them. Nice to know I now have a safe
    place to leave our young Westie.

Thanks for being the best!!

Thank you Ginger!

It was a challenge getting Miss Tippy to stay still long enough for some photos, but she was a blast to care for. She is quite the player, as well as lover.

We are very happy that you like how we take care of your little girl and look forward to seeing both of you again soon.

Bonnie and Stacey

Kathryn,

We are thrilled to care for Gizmo and are so happy you trust us with her care. She is quite the character!

Thank you for trusting us to care for your little girl.

Bonnie and Stacey

34. Sharon R.

Thank You again for helping our trip to be less stressful not having to worry about Noel & Dancer. We know they are safe in your care.

Sharon

1. BonnieBonnie Post author

You are very welcome Sharon! It is a joy to care for your girls, and we love how Dancer lives up to her name…dancing for love, food, treats…it’s great. Noel has turned into quite the cuddle bug, and we loves snuggling with both of them.

We thank you for your trust in iCare! for your adorable fur-babies and look forward to seeing all of you again soon.

35. Kim

Stacey and Carrie with iCare! are awesome! They both send pictures and videos of our kitties and dog throughout our trip. When we drop off Harlee, our dog, he races in like it is his second home. One of our kitties can be a little shy and will hide. But Carrie always gets him to come out and get some love. We know when we use iCare! that all of our pets and our home will be taken care of!

Kim,

We all really enjoy caring for your sweet critters and love each of their VERY independent characteristics. They bring so much joy and laughter into our lives we look forward to when you book a reservation.

Thank you for trusting your fur-babies care with iCare! and we look forward to seeing all of them again soon.

Bonnie, Stacey and Carrie

36. Dina

We recently had Jeff and Ella watch our two pups and take care of our home for the 2nd time. I can’t begin to describe how amazing they both are. They take such good care of our pups, and our pups absolutely adore them! So much so, that when we get home our pups act like they could care less that we are back. That tells me, they get the same level of care and love from Jeff and Ella that they do from us.

Also, our house is always cleaner than how I left it when we get home, which is so amazing to come home from a trip to a clean house.

This last time, my husband had a skiing accident and we had to stay in the mountains for an extra day. Jeff and Ella stayed with our pups during this very difficult time and set my mind at ease knowing I did not have to worry about my dogs. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

Dina,

We are so sorry about your husbands accident, but are very happy to be there for you and your pups in your time of need.

They are delightful critters to care for, and provide hours of fun entertainment with some of their antics! What a hoot!

Best wishes to both of you as your hubby heals, and please give some extra kisses to your fur babies from all of us.

Bonnie, Ella and Jeff

37. Ellen

I want to express my appreciation for the excellent care you provide for my elusive cat Missy. It is extremely rare to find a service that actually comes to your home for an initial visit to get to know both owner and pet. This type of personal service indicates a professionalism and commitment that I have never experienced from any other service – and I have tried many.

A particular aspect I appreciate about iCare!, is that they will contact you personally if there is anything regarding your pet that you might want to be aware of. I received a text on my vacation regarding Missy and my heart dropped. She is an older cat and who knows what might have happened. This particular e-mail was simply to let me know that they had actually seen her for the fist time and what a beautiful cat she is. They were excited enough to let me know this. They have watched her numerous times without ever catching a glimpse of her.

The next e-mail I received regarding a recent snow storm and that they had left her plenty of extra food and water in the event they would not be able to make it to my house the next day. They assured me they would do everything possible to make it but just wanted to give me a heads up. Would other services even bother to let me know? I think not!

If you want the very best for your pet while you are away, iCare! is the only service I would recommend.

Thank you Ellen!

We love caring for your Missy, and was so happy that once in a GREAT while, she turns off her cloaking device and allowed us to behold her amazing beauty! We hope that will continue more and more often as she grows to trust us as we care for her.

We have enjoyed getting to know both of you and are so happy that you are pleased with our services.

With gratitude,
      Bonnie and Carrie

38. Johanna S.

So happy to have Bonnie taking care of our third “child” Max. Our 3 year old fury friend has stayed with Bonnie every time we have traveled over the past year. His tail starts wagging when we tell him he is going to Bonnie’s to play with other pups. It is such a comfort to know he is well taken care of when we are away.

Our family loves the photos, videos and updates about our Max. Especially the holiday photos with Santa hats and party hats! Too cute!

Thank you for taking good care of Max. Very glad we found you and we would recommend iCare! to anyone!

Johanna,

It is a joy to care for your boy and see what a wonderful, friendly, playful pup he is around all dogs, no matter their size. He loves “flopping” over the end of our couch, and occasionally “flops” over our laps or tummies when it is bedtime.

Thank you for your trust in us, and we look forward to caring for him again, and again!

39. kim bigelow

Ella and Jeff went beyond ensuring my pets were well cared for! I hadn’t been on a vacation in 6 1/2 years because I am very uncomfortable leaving them. Can’t believe I found a pet sitting service that was able to stay at the house! It is also very difficult to find a service that is willing to take care of an iguana, salamanders, frogs and snakes. They gladly took care of all of them. They also sent numerous pictures to let us know all were doing well.

Bonnie visited and took New Years photos of them all. They were hilarious! The last time I used a pet sitter, we came home and the house was a disaster. Not this time! The house was spotless upon return. Not to mention, they did poop duty in the backyard. I surely didn’t expect them to do that, but it was so nice to come back to.

We had to take one of our dogs to the ER the day before we left. He needed several meds while we were away and they ensured he had those daily. My boys will be off to college in a few short years and I am excited knowing we have an excellent pet sitting service so we can enjoy weekend getaways.

An outstanding service. I will recommend to all I know.

Thanks iCare!!!
    Kim Bigelow

1. BonnieBonnie Post author

We all had fun doing the NYE photos…and it took a while with some of your critters, and lots of laughs ensued while doing them.

You have such sweet critters, which says a lot of you and your family. They obviously get lots of love and attention, and they reflect it back to all they meet…and we were the lucky benefactors of that love and fun!

We are pleased you were happy with our service and look forward to caring for all of them again soon!

Yappy Mew Year!
      Bonnie, Jeff and Ella

40. Tina N

Bonnie is just wonderful! My little girl Emma was diagnosed with a UTI while we were gone. Bonnie took her to the vet and took care of her medication. By the time we were back Emma was up and running. As if she had stopped running while we were gone!

Bonnie texted us regular updates about her health and emailed us home movies, and we knew Emma was happy and having loads of fun. I will totally trust Bonnie with my little girl Emma.

Thank you Tina!

It’s our pleasure to make sure your fur-baby is feeling well, and if not, we will always make time to run them to their vet. She was very good during all of this, and still enjoyed life to the fullest.

It was fun taking care of her…we just wish we had her energy!

Happy New Year to you all,

41. Kimberly

I have two kitties, one shy and one friendly. Carrie always sends texts on how they’re doing, and pictures of my friendly cat. She’s warm and patient with them and I know eventually Jellybean will start coming out too.

It’s nice to know that someone who knows and loves cats is there for my fur babies, and they’re in loving, friendly hands while I’m gone. The Christmas stockings left for them were just so thoughtful and precious too! It shows how much iCare! and Carrie really do love pets.

Kimberly,

Thank you for trusting the care of your precious bundles of love to iCare! and Carrie. We are excited for the day when Jellybean will surprise us and come out and make an appearance so that we can fill that photo spot on her Christmas stocking. Your other kitty is a cutie and Carrie has so much fun playing with her.

Hope all of you have a very Happy Mew Year!
      Bonnie and Carrie

42. Shelley B

Bonnie and Stacey,

Thank you so much for caring for Cassie. From the pictures you sent while I was away I could tell she was having a great time! Thank you for taking time to make her feel like part of your families! Knowing Cassie is well cared takes some of the stress out of traveling.

Shelley

Shelley,

Cassie is such a loving pup, it says a lot for her human family as to the amount of love she exudes towards us. We both loved caring for her, and hope she comes back soon for some more serious cuddle sessions.

Hope all of you have a very prosperious and Yappy New Year.
      Bonnie and Stacey

43. Susan McKinzie

Thank.you for your wonderful care of our dog, Cooper, over the holidays. We loved getting pictures of him, particularly the one with Santa! He is enjoying the toys and treats from his Christmas stocking. It is so nice to know he is so well cared for in our absence. I would highly recommend iCare Pet Sevices.

Thank you Susan!

Cooper was a joy to care for, and he is a champion player with the other dogs. But he is also so kind to the little dogs, a rare combination for a big pup.

Thanks again for using iCare! and we look forward to seeing him again soon.

Happy New Year!

44. Jennifer

We know our kitty is crabby, but Carrie does such a good job caring for her (and putting up with her – ha!). We really appreciate the daily check-ins, and Mia was thrilled with her Christmas gifts after this last visit. It’s so nice to know our baby girl is in good hands when we’re away.

Jennifer,

Crabby or not, we love caring for your Miss Mia, and love seeing how she is warming up to Carrie as she does each visit. Carrie loves visiting with her, and we hope she has a good time with all her gifts that Santa Paws dropped off!

Happy Mew Year!
      Bonnie and Carrie

45. Cindy K

Thank you, Bonnie and Joel, for providing such loving care for Phelps while we travel. He is older, and small and a bit fragile, and we know he is well cared for and given lots of affection and attention while he’s visiting you.

Happy Holidays!

1. BonnieBonnie Post author

Cindy, it is our pleasure to care for Phelps. He is so adorable and full of love. He is quite a joy to be with, and we love how he just cruises around all the other pups when they are playing so he can get to “his” couch.

Thanks for your trust in iCare! and we hope that all of you have the best of holidays and a very Yappy New Year!

46. Mike McDonald

Thank you Bonnie/iCare! Carrie / Joel and yourself really did an excellent job taking care of our 4 kids in a very caring and loving way. I was impressed with your professional approach and attention to detail which proved important when one of them got a minor injury ( no fault of your own ). Great response and well handled!

Looking forward to using iCare! again in the future and knowing that our family is in the best care possible.

Job well done!
    Mike & Bernie M

1. BonnieBonnie Post author

Thank you so much Mike and Bernie! We all loved working together on your long trip to help care for your critters. They each are so unique in their own personality, it made the stay at your home so much fun!

We appreciate your confidence in iCare! and look forward to caring for all of them again in the future.

Happy Pawlidays!
      Bonnie, Joel and Carrie

47. Carmen A

Thank you so much for always taking such great care of Dodger. We appreciate all the extra care you provide and know he is in good hands with you.

1. BonnieBonnie Post author

Thank YOU Carmen! He is always a joy to care for, and we love his sweet ways with other dogs. He does crack us up with being camera shy, and makes for quite a challenge to get photos of him to send to you during his stay.

Hope all of you have the best of holidays and thank you for your trust in us for Dodger’s care.

Bonnie & Joel

48. Annette

Our little 1 year old pup stayed with Stacey for 3 days while we were out of town and was loved and cared for just like she was at home! Stacey did a great job introducing her and socializing her with the other dogs and sent us pictures while we were away! She came home happy and content.
    Thank you Stacey!

Dear Annette,

Stacey loved having your little one with her and her furry family, and we are happy she came home like she had been on a short vacation too.

Hoping to see you all again soon and have a very Happy Thanksgiving!
      Bonnie and Stacey

49. Sue Work

Thank you beyond words, Carrie, for taking such good care of my 3 Afghans! I am very picky about who cares for them, but you went above & beyond! You made sure to stay in touch each day & let me know how they were! Even their special diets were given them! And you allowed Reedy to snuggle up next to you each night!! Feel like I’ve made a lifelong friend & I know the critters feel the same! Thank you again for making me feel ok about being gone! Plus the house looked like you were not even there! No words can say thank you enough!
    Sue

Dear Sue,

We know how hard it was for you to leave your beloved babies in our care, especially with the age of one of them and some health issues for one other. Carrie LOVED caring for all of them, and enjoyed the affection that they gave back to her.

We are very grateful that your trust in our care was met, and are excited to watch them again in the future!

Happy Thanksgiving,
      Bonnie and Carrie

2. Carrie

Sue it was a joy to take care of your kids. They are awesome dogs, and I hope I get to take care of them again sometime soon!